A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Diehardpetrafan:)
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: No Doubt
Pethead since: 2019

Teen Mania Ministries

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:03 am

So, 4 years from now I'm planning on writing to TMM, and going on a short term missions trip like Chad does in the 'Beyond Belief VHS'; you can find it on YouTube. I have the address below. I'm praying my family won't disapprove. Yes, we are all Christians, but my mom I feel like is never extremely happy with me although I'm not a bad kid. So, I really wish I was 16 right now. I hate SO much being only 12, but for right now I'm just trying to enjoy life and wait for these 4 long years to go by, hopefully fast :roll: and that I won't get scared :| That would be bad. So, I know it sounds crazy, waiting this long but I so bad want to be a missionary and starting at 16 for a little bit should be a good start, right? Idk, you tell me George, is it stupid?
Attachments
image.jpg
Teen Mania Ministries Address
image.jpg (38.87 KiB) Viewed 2411 times
0 x
Before you try to stand, be sure you're on the land
-The Lilac Time, All For Love (And Love For All)

George Harrison
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Jekyll & Hyde
Pethead since: 2017

Re: Teen Mania Ministries

Post by George Harrison » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:44 am

Teen Mania Ministries ceased to exist in 2015. Is it stupid to want to be a missionary? No, it's not, but your parents would know what's better for you much more than anyone else. Mission work is good though, there are plenty of different organizations.

Eventually you'll want to become younger instead of older so just enjoy it :lol:
0 x
'You've got no place to run!'

Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:08 pm

George Harrison wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:44 am
Teen Mania Ministries ceased to exist in 2015. Is it stupid to want to be a missionary? No, it's not, but your parents would know what's better for you much more than anyone else. Mission work is good though, there are plenty of different organizations.

Eventually you'll want to become younger instead of older so just enjoy it :lol:
Oh. Well I guess I'll try a different organization cause I really wanna be one :roll:
0 x

Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:20 pm

So, I did some thinking and praying on the situation about where God wants me to go. So far all I've gotten is some verses and He wants me to learn how to play guitar, but I'll keep praying to dig deeper and confirm that that's what He wants before anything and if it's His will He'll make something come up. Don't know what guitar has to do with anything but a hobby for me, but that's how God is- mysterious, and yet I trust Him still because that's what faith is. Anyways, if you happen to know if any similar things to TMM I guess you can let me know;)
0 x