#1 Album: Jekyll & Hyde
Pethead since: 2017

Re: Angelica-different singers for each album?? I'm so confused

Post by George Harrison » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:10 pm

rexreed wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:56 am
Diehardpetrafan:) wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:00 pm
They’re one of my favorite bands. You will be disappointed in me, I seriously went and custom made a pillow case with that album cover on it :lol: :lol: :lol: I absolutely love them and am convinced I’m their biggest fan, because even the ppl who like them still seem to have a complaint, but I cannot offer any at all.
They are your favorite band? Well, good for you and them I suppose:) I don't think I ever met another person who heard of them, much less considered them a favorite. I was more into Petra, Tourniquet, D&K, Newsboys(although not so much now) Journey, Def Leppard and Asia. I don't really care for most of Metallica (who Angelica was clearly trying to position themselves against), but I think they are quality, just not my cup of tea. It fun remembering the good ole days talking about Dennis Cameron....
Out of all the old c rock bands, I have almost never met any young person who knows about them. Except however, for one Idle Cure fan (who oddly enough was not a Christian), and also 2 who liked or knew about Petra.
0 x
'You've got no place to run!'

Diehardpetrafan:)
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: No Doubt
Pethead since: 2019

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:13 pm

rexreed wrote:
They’re one of my favorite bands. You will be disappointed in me, I seriously went and custom made a pillow case with that album cover on it :lol: :lol: :lol: I absolutely love them and am convinced I’m their biggest fan, because even the ppl who like them still seem to have a complaint, but I cannot offer any at all.
They are your favorite band? Well, good for you and them I suppose:) I don't think I ever met another person who heard of them, much less considered them a favorite. I was more into Petra, Tourniquet, D&K, Newsboys(although not so much now) Journey, Def Leppard and Asia. I don't really care for most of Metallica (who Angelica was clearly trying to position themselves against), but I think they are quality, just not my cup of tea. It fun remembering the good ole days talking about Dennis Cameron....
Ok, not my most favorite, bit in my top 5. I’m proud to be one of their biggest fans 8) Petra though is my very favorite. Angelica doesn’t sound anything like Metallica though imo. They sound like Dokken and Danger Danger and Journey :lol: My older brother once tried to tell me that Dokken was based off of Metallica, or ‘heavily inspired’ as he put it but he didn’t even know that Dokken was during the same time as Metallica or that they ARE NOT hard :lol: I do like a lot of secular bands too though, Foreigner, Def Leppard, Mötley Crüe, a lot more.
0 x
Before you try to stand, be sure you're on the land
-The Lilac Time, All For Love (And Love For All)

Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:16 pm

George Harrison wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:10 pm
rexreed wrote:
Out of all the old c rock bands, I have almost never met any young person who knows about them. Except however, for one Idle Cure fan (who oddly enough was not a Christian), and also 2 who liked or knew about Petra.
Yeah, that’s how it is these days, and although I am proud to love them all so much, nobody else really knows so I can’t talk to anyone about them. :roll: :roll:
0 x

Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:13 am

They’re one of my favorite bands. You will be disappointed in me, I seriously went and custom made a pillow case with that album cover on it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here's my pillowcase if anyone would like to see it :lol:
Attachments
97742001-1EDF-4B67-8396-53B92852891B.jpeg
97742001-1EDF-4B67-8396-53B92852891B.jpeg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 3442 times
0 x

George Harrison
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Jekyll & Hyde
Pethead since: 2017

Post by George Harrison » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:03 am

Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:13 am
They’re one of my favorite bands. You will be disappointed in me, I seriously went and custom made a pillow case with that album cover on it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here's my pillowcase if anyone would like to see it :lol:
Haha, nice :lol:
1 x
'You've got no place to run!'