Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: No Doubt
Pethead since: 2019

Best Messages

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:41 pm

Here are some of my favorite messages from songs:

Read the Book; Don’t wait for the Movie
The ‘Movie’ isn’t gonna happen unless you read the Book!

Hit you where you live
Yes! He does hit you where you live, because you don’t go anywhere special to come to Christ; He hits you where He wills. Also, He makes your heart long for what He wills you to do with your life, meaning, He hits your heart, with where your heart lives. (Where your treasure is, there your heart will be type a thing, and God gives you that treasure.)

Just reach out, and He’ll reach in... doesn’t matter who you are, where you been, just reach out, and He’ll reach in!
It’s such a simple message and I love it- showing how forgiving, loving and accepting God is😊☝️🥰

All we really need to have--- is No Doubt!
So true! I'm working on that--- in fact I found that when I tell myself "I do not doubt the Lord" when everyone else is having their doubts, and just TRUST and HAVE FAITH everything has turned out alright and everyone's happy.

Waters never part, until your feet get wet!
Yes, you have to get in there, pray, work on it, study, read, pray. Go and get your feet soaked, God will be happy when you splash around in the Waves!

All of 'Dance' by Petra
I have experienced this myself, and it's always so much better to be with Jesus Christ. In the presence of the Holy Spirit. To talk with God the Father.

All of the song 'Last Train' by Holy Soldier

All of 'Open Book' by Petra
He knows every page of our hearts and our lives and someday I hope to be in Paradise with Him! 🙌🥰☝️

Chorus for 'Power To Win' by Steve Shannon for the soundtrack of 'the Power Team'
We are Stronger than hate, demons from hell, and everything else that was mentioned in that song! : )

I know that there are more, and please this post is only for awesome messages that you find in CCR songs. This includes all Classic Christian Rockers, not just Petra. So feel absolutely free to post any amazing messages you find, and God Bless! ~Belle🥰

Oh, I would like to share something with you: (if I haven't already, I retell things a lot. )
So, in Church when we were getting ready to pray I randomly thought of a song I love, Hands and Feet by Audio Adrenaline, and our pastor no more than 5 seconds later prayed something about being His hands and feet!!! :shock: It was the weirdest thing I've ever experienced.

In Chris t,
Belle M. Ulferts❤️ God bless ✌️😎
1 x
Before you try to stand, be sure you're on the land
-The Lilac Time, All For Love (And Love For All)

George Harrison
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Jekyll & Hyde
Pethead since: 2017

Re: Best Messages

Post by George Harrison » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:20 pm

"Never perfect, but perfectly forgiven"- Life As We Know It
0 x
'You've got no place to run!'

zak89
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Petra Praise 2
Pethead since: 2002

Post by zak89 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:03 am

Ever since I heard it, I've always thought the final song on J&H - "Sacred Trust" carried a huge punch.

"You spoke the truth in love so faithfully, You expect no less from me."

Whoa. Convicting much? :shock:
1 x

Diehardpetrafan:)
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: No Doubt
Pethead since: 2019

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:23 pm

I have not heard that song yet, but they always have such amazingly truthful lyrics sometimes it's hard to believe my ears! :)
0 x
Before you try to stand, be sure you're on the land
-The Lilac Time, All For Love (And Love For All)