#1 Album: No Doubt
Pethead since: 2019

Re: Favorite Daniel Band songs

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:22 pm

sickasadog wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:32 pm
Diehardpetrafan:) wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:30 pm
The way you went through a period of just listening to a bunch of that stuff reminds me of myself- I started listening to Stryper in October of last year and after them I got into Whitecross in January and all through March I got into a bunch of different Classic Christian Rock bands and songs. In April I became a huge Petra fan and now they're my favorite. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I listened to only them nonstop and that obsession lasted until around the time I joined thepetrazone in June. It was because I watched this \/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufk2I14v_Rc
And around that time my sister found a compilation of that stuff at the CD shop so I bought it, and before I listened to the CD itself I listened to the songs I didn't know- one of them was by Daniel Amos and I hated it- I wasn't gonna give em a chance. Now I love them! The song too has grown on me: ) I also started listening to CCR.net after someone on the zone suggested it and now I have so much more it's amazing :)
I enjoy hearing stories about people discovering music that I love. Glad to hear that you are loving Daniel Amos so much. Most people just assume it's some guy actually named Daniel Amos :lol:
Haha I did at first but I know better now lol :lol:
0 x
Before you try to stand, be sure you're on the land
-The Lilac Time, All For Love (And Love For All)

sickasadog
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1984

Post by sickasadog » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:14 pm

Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:22 pm
sickasadog wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:32 pm
Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:30 pm
The way you went through a period of just listening to a bunch of that stuff reminds me of myself- I started listening to Stryper in October of last year and after them I got into Whitecross in January and all through March I got into a bunch of different Classic Christian Rock bands and songs. In April I became a huge Petra fan and now they're my favorite. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I listened to only them nonstop and that obsession lasted until around the time I joined thepetrazone in June. It was because I watched this \/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufk2I14v_Rc
And around that time my sister found a compilation of that stuff at the CD shop so I bought it, and before I listened to the CD itself I listened to the songs I didn't know- one of them was by Daniel Amos and I hated it- I wasn't gonna give em a chance. Now I love them! The song too has grown on me: ) I also started listening to CCR.net after someone on the zone suggested it and now I have so much more it's amazing :)
I enjoy hearing stories about people discovering music that I love. Glad to hear that you are loving Daniel Amos so much. Most people just assume it's some guy actually named Daniel Amos :lol:
Haha I did at first but I know better now lol :lol:
Hey, so did I!
2 x

Diehardpetrafan:)
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: No Doubt
Pethead since: 2019

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:58 pm

:lol: :lol: 👍
0 x
Before you try to stand, be sure you're on the land
-The Lilac Time, All For Love (And Love For All)