How is everyone?

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Post Reply
User avatar
Diehardpetrafan:)
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 746
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:16 pm
#1 Album: Back to the street
Location: Echo, Minnesota
x 312
Contact:

How is everyone?

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:47 am

Hi guys! I haven't been on in awhile so I thought I'd check in on how everyone on here is doing! Everyone seems good, I hope that's true πŸ™‚ What's everyone been up to?
~Belle πŸ’
2 x
It's a perfect day for dreams come true
For thinking big
And doing anything you want to do
Let's get happy!
Doing The Unstuck- The Cure
πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

User avatar
sickasadog
Pethead
Pethead
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:50 pm
#1 Album: This Means War!
Pethead since: 1984
x 74

Re: How is everyone?

Post by sickasadog » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:35 pm

Doing well, thanks! Great to see you back on here!
1 x

Shell
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 3238
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:26 am
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1985
Location: L.A. area
x 26
Contact:

Re: How is everyone?

Post by Shell » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:12 pm

I'm doing well. My church is doing live services again and I'm glad for that. It's good to see you post here again.
1 x

Progfan
Pethead
Pethead
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:46 pm
#1 Album: Beyond Belief
Pethead since: 1981
x 62

Re: How is everyone?

Post by Progfan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:23 pm

All good! Slowly everything is getting back to normal. Can’t complain.
2 x

George Harrison
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 454
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:52 pm
#1 Album: Back to the Rock
Pethead since: 2010
x 118

Re: How is everyone?

Post by George Harrison » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:28 pm

Diehardpetrafan:) wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:47 am
Hi guys! I haven't been on in awhile so I thought I'd check in on how everyone on here is doing! Everyone seems good, I hope that's true πŸ™‚ What's everyone been up to?
~Belle πŸ’
Nice to see you here again! I'm doing great; I'm glad sports and even churches to a certain degree are open again in BC. How have you been?
1 x
'You've got no place to run!'

User avatar
Diehardpetrafan:)
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Posts: 746
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:16 pm
#1 Album: Back to the street
Location: Echo, Minnesota
x 312
Contact:

Re: How is everyone?

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:34 am

Shell wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:12 pm
I'm doing well. My church is doing live services again and I'm glad for that. It's good to see you post here again.
Progfan wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:23 pm
All good! Slowly everything is getting back to normal. Can’t complain.
sickasadog wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:35 pm
Doing well, thanks! Great to see you back on here!
George Harrison wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:28 pm
Nice to see you here again! I'm doing great; I'm glad sports and even churches to a certain degree are open again in BC.
Awesome! I'm glad that everything's going good for you guys! And I'll try to be on more lately 8)
George Harrison wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:28 pm
How have you been?
I guess I've been fine; there's certainly nothing wrong with me, life's just been a bit disappointing lately… but otherwise I'm good 8)
2 x
It's a perfect day for dreams come true
For thinking big
And doing anything you want to do
Let's get happy!
Doing The Unstuck- The Cure
πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests