NEW BABY FOR ENOSH!!!!!!

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
separateunion
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic

Post by separateunion » Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:18 pm

I heard a Batman vs. Superman movie was in the works too, but I haven't heard much about it.
0 x
"Daylight, save me..."

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

enosh

Post by epdc » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:05 pm

I don`t think that flying would be a cooler thing if you live in an area full of tornados :shock: and electrical storms and stuff :shock: J/K
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Enosh
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Location: Who Are these new guys? AndBand! The Original! Ask for it by name.

Post by Enosh » Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:41 pm

Batman Vs. Superman was in the works. Then they came up with this killer new Batman Script. So now they want to reintroduce the characters. (Good luck with Superman) It taken forever to get the new Superman flick off the ground. But then later down the road they still want to do the whole VS. thing. You can actually find the script online for the movie they were going to do. Pretty good. They start as friends and then clash on some important points and fight, only to reunite and take on the baddies of the film, which was Luthor and Joker.

Anybody here watch Smallville??? It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elo, he's Superman for pete's sake. Nothing is gonna hurt you when your with Superman. And like he's gonna take you up into a tornado anyway?!?!? Who's to say Clark Kent wouldn't have a car for such events? Batman doesn't take all his dates out in the Batmobile. Haven't you ever wished you could fly?
0 x
Facebook.com/enoshfee
redcapeproductions.com
www.wakingvegas.com
Facebook.com/wakingvegas

AndBand! The Original!
Ask for it by name.
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnwschlitt/July42003PekinILJohnSoloAndAndband#5081842292151695650

epdc
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: Wake Up Call
Pethead since: 1998

hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by epdc » Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:58 pm

I`m agree with you enosh, I`m just being annoying :P

But still I`m not sure I would date someone who wears a red and blue costume ya know and also has a red cape. :shock:

OH MY GOD, YOU WATCH SMALLVILLE??????? :shock: , I like the concept but I have been the commercials ya know and those haven`t "got me" ya know.

You would love to see the show with spanish subtitles :)
0 x
...He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing...
Zephaniah 3:17

I love this verse!!!!!!

Facebook account: Elo palacios

Enosh
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Location: Who Are these new guys? AndBand! The Original! Ask for it by name.

Smallville

Post by Enosh » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:04 am

The stories are great. I have the first season on DVD, and am going to buy season two next month when it comes out. Rachel and I watch it together.

Our local cable company doesn't carry the WB network. We missed the first two seasons because of it. I had a friend who did get it, and he taped the first five episodes for us. We got hooked but my friend stopped taping them. So when the DVD came out we watched all 21 episodes of the first season in 4 days! it's awesome!

Anyway, one of the reasons we switched from cable to satelite was so we could get this show! They've had Christian artists' music playing in the background for a couple of shows! Tom Welling should be Superman in the next movie, even if they have to wait for the show to end!
0 x
Facebook.com/enoshfee
redcapeproductions.com
www.wakingvegas.com
Facebook.com/wakingvegas

AndBand! The Original!
Ask for it by name.
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnwschlitt/July42003PekinILJohnSoloAndAndband#5081842292151695650