My Website

A place for Petra fans to discuss other topics
Gzsrulz
Pethead
Pethead

My Website

Post by Gzsrulz » Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:40 am

well after some prayer, and a few fights with my current host, i decided to register a new domain, and move to a new host, now we are not competing with The Petra Zone, we are a totally diffrent idea of the Christian Life

my new domain is http://www.gzsrulz.us we are making the bbs right now, as i am typing away much like this site The Petra Zone.

but i am going to devlop it into more of a portal, i am open to ideas for what people would like to see more of in a Christian website and also in the forums, what topics in the forums, how to deal with questionable topics and posts, and off site links.

we will not have any tracking cookies nor will we hold email addresses, as a matter of fact we cant access them in the encrypted directory that holds them if you lose your pass/logins, we can access them via your profile page and we can do a mass email but still we dont have access to your emails, we are adding bot killers so bots cant see your email addys, i will have i hope some stuff for game reviews and movie reviews as this is becoming more of a concern to Christians as a whole, we will have mandatory regestering, but if i see the same logins i will have to do something about it, this is for me to see who is who, and why.

i have email checking, internal messaging, and we are entertaning when you get a message it goes directly to your pda, cell, or any other wireless access device and multiple custom themes currently uploaded and working, plus bring your own avatar, and off site linking of avatars, we are setting up a swear list, please dont test it, it sends me and my webadmin an email and that if you use a colorful word it is replaced by a *

feel free to email me gzsrulz(remove)@gzsrulz.us (remove the (remove) to send an email to that acocount) if you have any ideas for forums and anything else you can think up.

the BBS is http://www.gzsrulz.us/forum till i get the portal page up and running but the BBS is up and running quite nice

thanks everyone
Todd
0 x
He turned to lock the door as he wiped away a tear
The hopelessness of missing love, his adolescent fear
As he struggled for the strength to put the gun away
He found the courage and the hope to face another day