Hello Petrazone from Enosh!!!!

A place for Petra fans to talk/plug the bands or projects they are involved in.
Enosh
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
Location: Who Are these new guys? AndBand! The Original! Ask for it by name.

Hello Petrazone from Enosh!!!!

Post by Enosh » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:17 am

Hello all.

It has been forever since I've been on here. I am friends with many of you offline or through different social media so I don't always get out here.

Many of you have followed my endeavors over the years from playing with John in Andband to Antioch and Some Strange Way. I appreciate that so much, thank you. I want to tell you all about the group I've been a part of for about 3-4 years now Waking Vegas. I can honestly say that this the most fun I've had playing in a band. We have a female singer who I trade lead vocal duties with. This is some of the best stuff I've ever done. Please check us out at www.wakingvegas.com and Facebook.com/wakingvegas.

We are currently in studio working on a full length album. We've even thought of having John sing on it. We'll see. To help with this we have started a Gofundme project. This is very similar to kick starter with rewards and a chance to help us get this music to the masses. If you like good rock music you will love this. I can truly say that this band loves to have fun and puts on a great show.

Check out our campaign at

http://www.gofundme.com/28zel4

Some from the Zone have already given. If you can help us too it will be greatly appreciated. I love you all and miss you. Lots of great memories here!

Thanks

Enosh
0 x