Petra in Steelville, MO

Talk about Petra albums, songs, and concerts.
HudsonPethead
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: On Fire!
Pethead since: 1997

Re: Petra in Steelville, MO

Post by HudsonPethead » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:01 pm

2 x
https://t.me/pump_upp

executioner
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
Extreme Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: JAH
Pethead since: 1980

Post by executioner » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:59 pm

John's voice still sounds strong and really good
2 x
FORGIVE! FORGET! & LET GO!

Rich K.
Pethead
Pethead
#1 Album: Jekyll & Hyde
Pethead since: 1985

Post by Rich K. » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:49 pm

My wife and I went as our anniversary gift to each other (we're both PetHeads! 😁). We did the meet-and-greet dinner before going to the evening concert. It was pretty awesome getting to meet the band members (except John Lawry, who was still recovering from emergency surgery and trying to stay away from everyone. Can't blame him, poor guy...). Got to chat with John Schlitt for a bit before dinner was served, and found out his dad's family is from the same city in Michigan that my dad's family is from. Small world! To top it off, after we were all seated he surprised my wife and me by coming over to our table and singing "Happy Anniversary To You!". Really made it extra special for us, and the concert was just icing on the cake! ❤
4 x

Diehardpetrafan:)
Pethead Fanatic
Pethead Fanatic
#1 Album: No Doubt
Pethead since: 2019

Post by Diehardpetrafan:) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:54 am

Rich K. wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:49 pm
My wife and I went as our anniversary gift to each other (we're both PetHeads! 😁). We did the meet-and-greet dinner before going to the evening concert. It was pretty awesome getting to meet the band members (except John Lawry, who was still recovering from emergency surgery and trying to stay away from everyone. Can't blame him, poor guy...). Got to chat with John Schlitt for a bit before dinner was served, and found out his dad's family is from the same city in Michigan that my dad's family is from. Small world! To top it off, after we were all seated he surprised my wife and me by coming over to our table and singing "Happy Anniversary To You!". Really made it extra special for us, and the concert was just icing on the cake! ❤
AWwwwwww he sang to you guys! Happy anniversary btw! That would have been really neat! I'm happy for you!
2 x
Before you try to stand, be sure you're on the land
-The Lilac Time, All For Love (And Love For All)